Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cooking in High Style

So the Pink Stove and I got busy with each other this weekend and we have a lot of yummy recipes to share with you, but, first we want to share the most wonderful surprise we recieved this week.  Nothing is better than coming home at the end of a tough day and finding an unexpected package in the mail.  And this one was extra special.  Really!

I've already extolled the creative genes of Sister Diana here, but, I think this time she and my super-duper, extra-special brother-in-law, Jeffrey, exceeded every level of creativity known to women (or men)  Ever.

There are just no words to type to adequately describe how truly unique this gift is.  You must behold it with your own eyes. 

My very own PINK Chef's jacket,  personalized with my name and the Pink Stove Diary.  Yes, dear Blogees, the Pink Stove and I will be getting busy in the highest of cooking style from here on out.  Now, to find the shoes and bag to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment