Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An Election Run-off



Well, Pink Stove Diary blogees it looks like we're going to have a run-off in the election to name the Pink Stove.  No hanging chads, no caucuses - but a genuine too close too call election.  (Like I haven't seen enough of those in my career!)  Ironic that Al Gore was in my dreams last night?  I think not.

In the poll conducted over the last week, we had a genuine tie - between Hillary and Betty.  Hillary received 12 votes in the poll and there were 12 write-in votes for Betty.  So in the interest of protecting democracy, The Pink Stove Diaries will conduct a run-off poll to finally determine the name of the Pink Stove.

So here it is folks - cast your vote today - Hillary or Betty?

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for Betty- classically cool,time honored but not stuck in a specific time frame. I think 30 years from now when you are making Nannys biscuits you'll wonder why your asking Hillary to help, can you really trust her, she is sooo early 2000. Kinda like all our friends named Moonbeam or Sunshine. That's all from the warm town of Sarasota. Love your cousin

    ReplyDelete