Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Meet Nerdy-Boy


I'm probably going to be mentioning him on this blog every once and a while. He is afterall, my husband and chief-taster of whatever it is I concoct on the pink stove. He pretty much eats anything I put in front of him - as long as I don't tell him what's in it. (In fact, the next recipe I am going to post, proves this.) Why wouldn't he? Before-Mary, his dinner most nights was a loaf of Wonder Bread and a 2-liter bottle of Pepsi. He didn't flinch when I told him that the centerpiece of our new kitchen would be a pink stove, inspired by the pink Kitchen Aid he bought me. (I don't think I ever came clean on exactly how much said pink stove cost.)

Nerdy-Boy is a term of endearment. It fits and he knows it. His childhood bedroom had a sudo-Star Wars motif. I suspect he might have been a "Trekkie" but, he won't admit it to me now. He loves the History, Discovery, and Weather channels. Oh and the Geography Channel - he loves maps. Who knew there was a Geography Channel? He's an Eagle Scout. My mother would have loved him. He's the smartest man I know. Seriously. I adore him.

I once told the First Lady of Pennsylvania that she was married to the second best guy in Pennsylvania. She agreed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment