Sunday, October 11, 2009

Name the Pink Stove


The Pink Stove deserves a name.  Afterall, she works harder than anyone in the kitchen at Chez Isenhour-Patton. To only refer to her as the "Pink Stove" seems well, inadequate.

A few months ago, I asked my Facebook friends to help me name her and they gave me some great suggestions.  I've taken those suggestions and put them into a poll so that the Pink Stove Diary blogees can help me name her. (I'm the blogger, you're the blogees, right?)

Here are your choices:
  • Hillary - Hillary Clinton is one of the most amazing people I know.  My Pink Stove is pretty amazing too.  Besides, who wouldn't want to be named after the Secretary of State.
  • Elmira - A family name.  The Pink Stove is made by The Elmira Stove Works.
  • Pinky Tuscadero - A hat tip to Fonzie's girlfriend in the 70's television show "Happy Days".  Oh and I guess because The Pink Stove is pink.
So here's your chance - make your voice heard!  Vote Early!  Vote Often!

No comments:

Post a Comment