Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friends Only Make it Better

Thanks to so many Pink Stove blogees who have contacted me to let me know that you are enjoying this blog.  Some of you have even tried my recipes.  (Suckers!)

One of the very important lessons I've learned in life is that friends only make things better.  We all have our own style in the kitchen and often, someone will add a little of this or a little of that that makes a recipe better. So if you make one these dishes or shake one of my martinis and you make it better - come back and tell me.   Even if you don't, still come back and dish (pun intended) on your experience.  There is a comment section at the end of each post.

Just like I got the fabulous Italian Porketta recipe from Viv, the Pink Stove would like to try your recipes as well.  So if you have one to share, send it to me.  It's fun to get recipes from everywhere - right now I have in my que a stuffed steak from Daren in Baton Rouge and my friend Jana in Texas posted on her Facebook page a recipe for deep fried Apple Fritters - I can't wait to see how much damage I can do to those puppies.  Last week I got served by our friend Ben here in Harrisburg to concoct a Chocolate Cake Martini - chocolate and vodka - just makes me giddy!  I'm  kind of like Mikey from the old Life cereal commercials - let's get Mary to try it - she'll eat anything.  Yeah, pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment